All times are UTC + 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2012, 12:38 pm
Posts: 6
hello everyone today im reporting the mayor (JudgeMe)
Story is
I started the game then i go behind my friend (Arkantos)
and his two friends was behind us then a player called (Deforce)
came and pranked me i told him to stop joking with me
then he keep it then the game shut down for non reason
then (Deforce) started calling me hacker and was saying bad words in turkish about me
then all turkish people come and was in (Deforce) side because he turkish too?
Then people told him to stop and calm down and told me same then (JudgeMe)
come and told me to stop talking or im geting mute?
so i asked him why i will get mute
This was his answers in this screenshots

Screenshot Link:http://imgur.com/a/KSUYN

Is this fair? so now i get my friends and say this guy is disturbing us then he will get warned for mute?? and no one in my side because im not turkish?
I wish gm take action.
Thanks

_________________
Image Image
Have fun all <3

Lovly My family forever

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 7:44 am 
Offline

Joined: November 11th, 2015, 9:52 pm
Posts: 26
ehab321 wrote:
hello everyone today im reporting the mayor (JudgeMe)
Story is
I started the game then i go behind my friend (Arkantos)
and his two friends was behind us then a player called (Deforce)
came and pranked me i told him to stop joking with me
then he keep it then the game shut down for non reason
then (Deforce) started calling me hacker and was saying bad words in turkish about me
then all turkish people come and was in (Deforce) side because he turkish too?
Then people told him to stop and calm down and told me same then (JudgeMe)
come and told me to stop talking or im geting mute?
so i asked him why i will get mute
This was his answers in this screenshots

Screenshot Link:http://imgur.com/a/KSUYN

Is this fair? so now i get my friends and say this guy is disturbing us then he will get warned for mute?? and no one in my side because im not turkish?
I wish gm take action.
Thanks


Ty For Report Me lol And im not giv you mute only warned u disturbing players and your guild leader say it to me ^^ Im JudgeMê


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2012, 12:38 pm
Posts: 6
JudgeMe wrote:
ehab321 wrote:
hello everyone today im reporting the mayor (JudgeMe)
Story is
I started the game then i go behind my friend (Arkantos)
and his two friends was behind us then a player called (Deforce)
came and pranked me i told him to stop joking with me
then he keep it then the game shut down for non reason
then (Deforce) started calling me hacker and was saying bad words in turkish about me
then all turkish people come and was in (Deforce) side because he turkish too?
Then people told him to stop and calm down and told me same then (JudgeMe)
come and told me to stop talking or im geting mute?
so i asked him why i will get mute
This was his answers in this screenshots

Screenshot Link:http://imgur.com/a/KSUYN

Is this fair? so now i get my friends and say this guy is disturbing us then he will get warned for mute?? and no one in my side because im not turkish?
I wish gm take action.
Thanks


Ty For Report Me lol And im not giv you mute only warned u disturbing players and your guild leader say it to me ^^ Im JudgeMê

Well why you dont say the full words? :) Tibebe said me and deforce disput the people just to calm us down 2. you just warned me alone you didnt warn him not because he is your friend then you don't warn him. :)

_________________
Image Image
Have fun all <3

Lovly My family forever

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 8:41 am 
Offline

Joined: November 11th, 2015, 9:52 pm
Posts: 26
ehab321 wrote:
JudgeMe wrote:
ehab321 wrote:
hello everyone today im reporting the mayor (JudgeMe)
Story is
I started the game then i go behind my friend (Arkantos)
and his two friends was behind us then a player called (Deforce)
came and pranked me i told him to stop joking with me
then he keep it then the game shut down for non reason
then (Deforce) started calling me hacker and was saying bad words in turkish about me
then all turkish people come and was in (Deforce) side because he turkish too?
Then people told him to stop and calm down and told me same then (JudgeMe)
come and told me to stop talking or im geting mute?
so i asked him why i will get mute
This was his answers in this screenshots

Screenshot Link:http://imgur.com/a/KSUYN

Is this fair? so now i get my friends and say this guy is disturbing us then he will get warned for mute?? and no one in my side because im not turkish?
I wish gm take action.
Thanks


Ty For Report Me lol And im not giv you mute only warned u disturbing players and your guild leader say it to me ^^ Im JudgeMê

Well why you dont say the full words? :) Tibebe said me and deforce disput the people just to calm us down 2. you just warned me alone you didnt warn him not because he is your friend then you don't warn him. :)


ım warder you here same stop ıt haha :D u giv me laught kid lol :D and u so small for fight lol 16 years old kid im warder u and deforce same :D u cant see it lol go cry more kid <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2012, 12:38 pm
Posts: 6
you still didnt answer my question you warned me and didnt warn him :)
2. i'm not crying the only guy that must cry is the old man that acting like small kid :)
Im not replying you again. i ignored you in game and gonna ignore you here i will wait an answer from mod or Gm have fun.

_________________
Image Image
Have fun all <3

Lovly My family forever

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 6th, 2012, 8:57 am
Posts: 132
Location: Canada
Hello Ehab,

The topic was moved into Question & help as you are reporting a player in your request.

May i ask a clarification on your issue, did the mayor gave only a warning or muted you?

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 10th, 2017, 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2012, 12:38 pm
Posts: 6
Genlikethat wrote:
Hello Ehab,

The topic was moved into Question & help as you are reporting a player in your request.

May i ask a clarification on your issue, did the mayor gave only a warning or muted you?

1.He warned me but didnt warn the another guy and this is unfair.
2.He from Deforce friends that is why he didnt warn him.

_________________
Image Image
Have fun all <3

Lovly My family forever

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (GM) Must take action quickly
PostPosted: January 11th, 2017, 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 6th, 2012, 8:57 am
Posts: 132
Location: Canada
Case solved.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo