All times are UTC + 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Miss old simple 5street
PostPosted: March 26th, 2018, 11:37 pm 

Hello

I play since 2009 and 5street changed a lot ! 2010 show up and then back 5street! last time i played it was in december 2013 and now i am back, i was very surprised by the servers merging ... first thai , then high street and now Jadde with US, the other servers are closed now ... is there any prediction of the shutdown of US server? i think this will be the only way since everyone is using royalty and nobody is actually dancing of playing ... 5street has become a robot game unfortunately , i log in to chat with friends and dance a bit trying to avoid that annoying leading dance mode in school now . I truly miss the simple old way of 5street > Daylight school (the first school style which i loved most) maps like ginza (not the new one , ginza used to be diferent) and other new maps would be also great! since 2013 nothing has changed in school! the new map is very very ugly and realy big , the Mall style still big for no reason and hasnt changed for years! i also miss the old simple mall and menus ,the titles now are extremely exagerated , so many medals, also it's stupidly exaggerated title effects with some nonsense names , rly some titles doesnt realy make sense , some of them is more to a text than a title :geek: ! will 5street ever be playable and enjoyable again? My suggestion is to bring back old school style in other room , old mall style or a new one that is simple , bring back old clothes , the new ones realy sucks :( as other person suggested , bring gay marriage in the game too , as they said it is possible in chinese server and at least a rule for players name , like new nicknames should only be allowed letters and not emojis like this > ♥♠◘4♠ < it looks so messy . Also if you could, bring back the old menus style! it looks like you tried to copy Mstar menus into 5street but that doesnt fit!!! it looks ugly and weird . Players card which used to be so simple with good information now its exagerated and there is even field to input city name and age , like , really? that is not necessary

that was my ''outflow" about the current situation of 5street and a few suggestion for GM

https://hiveminer.com/Tags/5street,dancing

look how cool school was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHxo6J1NJUg

PS: Its not me in the video ok! i added this because its the only i found that show very well how it was

Post subject: Re: Miss old simple 5street
PostPosted: March 27th, 2018, 3:51 pm 

The staff is mostly in hiding. If you do get a response, it will be generic about sending your suggestions to a team or comforting you about not to worry about a shutdown. Or um..ignored. Here is a human response..but I can't say too much and will try not to bring politics into this because THEY are watching :'(. Companies and corporations are scary.

It's true there have been a lot of merging and changes. Merging was a big shock to me as well because I left here and went to foreign servers because it seemed dead, but they shut down instead! Who knows if it will shut down or not it's all about BUSINESS and if the management is happy or not with the numbers they get. If it does, I doubt it will merge with China. However, I will go back to my main account in China if here does shut down but I notice it's kind of dead in China too. Repeat events and people in forums wondering about the robot dance/old style of play as well there. Truthfully nothing is long term; so relax, make friends, play with current friends and enjoy it while it lasts. :S

Um..the whole nickname symbol thing is a long story..but the bad majority have it because they think it's harder to be reported if they're doing malicious things. The good majority have it not to be bothered in the game, or maybe it just looks unique to them.

Daylight in the school is still on the Russian server. I can agree that it is a beautiful sight!! :) Probably is daylight on the others that still survive like idol street but I can't play because I think they only allow Indonesian ip. I admit I tried to play all the servers around the world because it's interesting to compare and meet others that like this style of game.

About changes...changes are mainly being made to try to catch up to the China version, but I think it is halted/slowly happening because now they are doing the repeat events to give the recent merge a chance to play events here and progress is all out of order. But yea...in the end it is all about business. I am curious about the direction this server will go as well because they are trying, really trying, to cater to the needs of everyone as the melting pot. Go U.S.A! :D

Post subject: Re: Miss old simple 5street
PostPosted: March 27th, 2018, 8:20 pm 

Thank you for explaining a bit :( its really sad what 5street has become , did you check the link? the school before valentines patch 2010 was also pretty , the first school style i believe . titles were normal and not that exagerated , people playing not robots D:! btw can you send me the link of chinese server? i couldnt find it , i'd like to try it . I will believe 5street will close soon like this :cry: :cry: