Joined: June 1st, 2012, 2:28 am
|Location: Kew GardenKew Garden Features:1. Gardening
2. Acquisition of Seeds, Gardening Skills and Sales of PlantsGardening:1. Learn Basic Gardening Skills: You must learn from the Gardener NPC the basics of gardening;
it costs 1,000,000 Scores.
2. Sow Seeds;- Buy Flower Pot (7-Day or Forever) at Store;
- Buy Seeds from the Gardener NPC;
- Set hotkey for the Seeds so that you can sow the seeds;
- Click on the flower to Water, Apply Fertilizer, Weeding or Harvest;
(Click on ‘Weeding’ to remove the plant and place the Flower Pot in your Backpack.)
- Limit to one plant per player at any given period;
- Your Seed starts with zero Health Pts and Growth Pts;
1. Upon sowing the Seed, you and/or other players can Water and apply Fertilizer every day; limit to ONE application
of Fertilizer and Water per player per day; the number of application resets at 00:00 every day;
2. It costs 10,000 Scores to Water or Apply Fertilizer; each application gains you Coin x1, Exp x1000,
Random Attribute Exp x500 and Gardener Pts x5;
3. Each application of Water or Fertilizer gains Health Pts x1;
4. Maximum Health Pts is set at 150 when you start out (The Max Health Pts will drop with the advance of your Gardener Level); when Health Pts is maxed, the plant starts to grow;
5. NO Watering or application of Fertilizer when the plant grows;
6. It takes 8 hours for a plant to mature (The time needed will drop with the advance of your Gardener Level);
you will be shown Growth Pts when the plant is growing to its maturity;
7. If Growth Pts is NOT maxed in 360 hours, the Seed is judged to be DEAD, and there is NOTHING for you to harvest.
Harvest & Theft
1. When your plant’s Growth Pts is maxed, you can click on ‘Harvest’ to harvest the plant;
the output will be delivered via in-game mail;
2. Yet, if one’s plant is not timely harvested upon its maturity, other players will be able to harvest it
(Limit to once per player); each such harvest gains the harvesting player 8% of the total output of the plant;
NO such harvest when output is lower than 30%.
NOTE: An in-game email will be sent to the rightful owner of the plant after its output has been harvested
by another player with the name of that player and the quantity of output harvested.
3. A plant with output less than 30% will be automatically harvested by the system if it is not harvested in 24 hours;
the output will be delivered via in-game email.
4. Each harvest gains you Gardener Exp x20 (NO Gardener Pts gained from system harvest);
5. A plant with output more than 30% will DIE if it is not harvested in 48 hours; that means its rightful owner will gain NOTHING.
1. Plants are grouped in 5 categories;
2. There is NO Seed that can grow into Crystal Flower, but you may receive it through planting Seeds of other plants;
3. Please refer to the following table for information of the plants:
1. Players start from Gardener Level 1 upon learning the basics from the Gardener NPC;
2. Gardener Pts are to be gained through planting flowers in the Kew Garden; every 5 levels form a stage as shown
in the table below:
3. Each application of Water or Fertilizer gains Gardener Pts x5;
4. Each harvest gains Gardener Pts x20.
Gardening Skill Level:
1. Before you can sow your Seeds, you must learn the basic gardening skills from the Gardener NPC;
it costs 1000000 Scores to learn the basics.
2. You gain Gardner Pts through tending your plant; when your Gardener Pts reach the designated level,
you will be able to learn more advanced skills from the Gardener NPC; it also costs some Scores to learn these skills;
the cost for advancing your Gardening Skills is shown in the table below:
Gardening Skill Bonus:
1. Players of higher Gardener Level need fewer applications of Water and Fertilizer for their plants to mature
(That means Max Heath Pts drops with the advance of Gardener Level.)
2. Max Health Pts: It starts with 120 at Level 1; each next level sees it reduced by 10;
3. Players of higher Gardener Level enjoy a better chance to grow plants of more advanced levels,
which means they have a bigger chance to receive Crystal Flower;
4. Players of higher Gardener Level will see their plants grow faster upon their Health Pts being maxed;
5. Growth: It costs 10 hours for a Level 1 plant to grow to maturity; the next level sees the time needed drop by
6. Please refer to the table below for the details:
Note: Click on Title-Gardener Skill on your name card to view the plant information such as
Gardener Level, Gardener Pts and so forth.Enjoy 5Street ^ ^
5Street Service Team
Official mailaddress: email@example.com
Official website: http://5s.playsnail.com/
Official Forum: index.php
The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, BE ONE!